Monday, August 18, 2014

2014 Smart Money Build list!

You've all been waiting anxiously, I know. And so have I, but I was waiting for pricing for X1 from my OEM distributor (yes, you will survive having a 320g cassette instead of a 250g one, dude). XX1/XO1 get moved to dream build this year.

So without further ado...

2014 Smart Money Build

$3900 or $4900 full suspension w/through axle rear end and CTD shock


Fork   Fox CTD (taper or non, 15 or 9mm axle)
Headset King I7 or 1 1/8
Stem Thomson X4
Handlebar Easton EC70 or Haven Carbon
Brakes/levers Shimano XT (choice of rotor size)
Shifters X1
Rear derailleur X1
Bottom Bracket RaceFace Cinch (!!!)
Chain X1
Cassette X1
Crankset Raceface Turbine Cinch w/choice of ring size
Pedals None
Cables/housing Included
Seatpost Thomson Elite
Wheelset ZTR hubs with Crest/Arch/Flow rims (your choice) and XD driver
Tires Ignitor 2.1
Grips/tape Ritchey WCS
Saddle WTB Laser V pro



1 comment:

Chris said...

70g is nearly two and a half ounces. Just thinking about it is putting me into lactic acidosis. You'll be hearing from my lawyer!!!