Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Paul's bike and cultural learnings for make benefit glorious nation of Waltveria

Paul brought us a Korean housewarming gift - toilet paper and laundry detergent are in fact traditional in Korea. Check out the background here. Yes, we plan on long life and prosperity, many thanks Paul!

And I took another photo (probably not enough to satisfy some) of the bike complete with curved-blade Knardfork (lacking Knard) and cut down brake lines. So pro. Dirty chain-wiping sock in background? Also pro.

3 comments:

Marc Pfister said...

FB-4 fork legs?

Walt said...

Yup! Love those blades. I must have gone through at least 1,000 of them by now.

Adam M. said...

Thanks for posting the additional pic, that bike is truly awesome. When I lived in Korea (briefly) I received TP, shampoo and toothpaste for Christmas from my boss. Arguably the most useful gift I've ever received.