Sunday, January 26, 2014

Uh, oh - Walt's trying to make something out of wood.

The Bean will be riding in style. Of course, his father only bought enough wood to make one side of the kid box, so it's back to Lowe's in the morning...man, I suck at making stuff with wood! Muchas gracias to Chris at Interesting Furniture for the advice and table saw help.

Might need to be less deep, I'm not sure yet. 

I also got chainstays on Martha's frame. Maybe I'll work on seatstays later tonight as well, or maybe I'll hit it in the morning.

Mitering chainstays

And test fitting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Walt, I have a Bean As well, though he's 8 going on 16 and doesn't like bikes much. I make bikes as well, though in Australia, which like America starts and ends with a. So many things in common. Luke@Fikas Bikes.