Monday, December 16, 2013

Heading out of town at the end of the week

Sarah and Bean are getting on a plane this morning to escape the awful pollution here in town (yes, Park City is calling our names... I'm expecting to move the shop again soon) and I will remain here for a few more days to tie up some loose ends and ship out a few items.

We'll return in early January. I'll be checking email and answering the phone on most days so feel free to email or call if you have frame or parts questions.

Also, please remember that frame prices will increase to $1600 for deposits placed after the end of 2013, so if you're thinking of getting a frame next year, this is your last chance to get in at the $1500 pricing. Contact me via phone or email for info on how to get on the waitlist.

To come this week on the blog: I'm going to be offering curved tubes for sale to pro and amateur framebuilders, and I'm finally going to put together another Waltworks jersey/shorts/bibs order for the spring, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

No comments: